Terms of purchase
The legislation of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that the owner of the online store must reserve the terms of delivery and return of goods, as well as the right of withdrawal. Such a reservation is called a distance contract (Cabinet of Ministers regulations).
The Seller of the goods offered in this Online Store, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement:
The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
2. The website www.trolla.lv means the website created by SIA “Labākā vasara”, the internet address of which is www.trolla.lv, with all the information and materials contained therein.
3. By visiting the website www.trolla.lv or using the information about the provision of goods and services placed on it, you personally or the person you represent, if you act on its behalf, agree to these terms.
4. In case you do not agree with these terms, please do not visit and use the website www.trolla.lv, as well as do not use the services offered and the information contained therein.
5. We would like to inform you that the purpose of processing the information (including personal data) entered on the website of SIA “Labākā vasara” www.trolla.lv is to provide the services indicated therein and to provide assistance during the use of the website www.trolla.lv.
7. From the moment you start using the website www.trolla.lv or perform any activities on the said website, it will be considered that you have read the terms and conditions in force at the time of use and will comply with them. Every user of the website is obliged to read the rules regularly in order to be informed about changes made in time. If you do not agree to the terms, you are prohibited from using the Website.
8. Users of the website www.trolla.lv have the right to use the facilities and services offered on it at the price valid at the time of offering the respective service. SIA "Labākā vasara" has the right at any time to change the prices indicated on the website www.trolla.lv and / or to create new paid services at its own discretion.
9. In order to become a registered user of the website www.trolla.lv, the registration procedure specified on the website www.trolla.lv must be followed.
10. Each user registered on the website www.trolla.lv is obliged not to disclose their access data to other persons. If operations are performed on the website www.trolla.lv with the profile of a registered user (incl. Goods and / or services are purchased) using the correct username and password, then it is considered that the operations in the respective profile have been performed by the registered user himself.
11. The user of the website agrees to receive information from the website www.trolla.lv about various topical issues, if the free and unambiguous consent of the user as a data subject has been received (except in cases when sending messages to the user is performed on another legal basis).
12. SIA "Labākā vasara" is not responsible for any expenses and losses incurred during the use of the website www.trolla.lv.
13. In cases where there are uncertainties about filling in the document forms posted on the website of SIA “Labākā vasara” www.trolla.lv, please contact the indicated contact person of the website www.trolla.lv.
Use of the services offered on the website www.trolla.lv
14. You must always act in accordance with the procedure indicated on the website www.trolla.lv.
16. When requesting SIA "Labākā vasara" or a person represented on its behalf to make changes to the registered order, which is incomplete, please take into account that changes can be applied by writing an e-mail [email protected] from the e-mail address specified in the order or contacting SIA "Labākā vasara", calling from the phone number indicated in the order to www.trolla.lv phone 23771600
17. SIA "Labākā vasara", finding errors and / or inaccuracies in the prices or descriptions of the product on the website www.trolla.lv, has the right to unilaterally cancel the distance contract until the payment for the specific product has been credited. Exceptionally, the distance contract of SIA “Labākā vasara” may be canceled in cases where the distance contract has been concluded with the abuse of the other party, or with fraud or coercion; due to defects of the ordered goods; due to excessive loss suffered by one or the other party; due to late payment for the goods and in other cases specified in regulatory enactments.
18. Use of the website www.trolla.lv does not grant any property rights to the content to which you have access. It is prohibited to use the content of the information posted on the website www.trolla.lv, unless the owner of this content has permission or other permission in accordance with the law. These terms do not grant the right to use any brand or logo included on the website www.trolla.lv. It is prohibited to remove, obscure or change the notices that appear on the website www.trolla.lv or are provided via the website www.trolla.lv.
19. The website www.trolla.lv displays the content and description of goods and other information that is the property of SIA "Labākā vasara".
20. The images of the Goods provided in the online store are illustrative. Despite the fact that the Seller makes every effort to display the colors of the Goods as accurately as possible, the Seller cannot guarantee that the screen of the Buyer's device will accurately reflect the colors of the Goods. The Buyer understands that the Goods may not differ significantly from their images.
21. The packaging of goods may differ from what is shown in the pictures provided in the online store.
22. In connection with the used services, SIA “Labākā vasara” is entitled to send notifications, reminders about the started but not completed services and other information to the entered e-mail address in order to improve the quality of service provision. SIA "Labākā vasara" is also entitled to send information, including in the form of direct calls, about www.trolla.lv and news, promotions and discounts of SIA "Labākā vasara" cooperation partners. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving any news by editing this information in your user profile, unsubscribing from receiving news, clicking on the e-mail link or sending information to e-mail: [email protected]
23. In the event that any of the provisions specified in these Regulations becomes invalid, it shall not affect the other provisions.
24. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms or services will be considered in accordance with the requirements specified in regulatory enactments.
25. All intellectual property rights in relation to the website www.trolla.lv belong exclusively to SIA "Labākā vasara". In case of violation of these rights, the guilty person is called to liability in accordance with regulatory enactments, as well as is fully liable for all losses that are or could be caused to SIA "Labākā vasara" and third parties.
26. For information on how to contact SIA "Labākā vasara", see the website "www.trolla.lv" in the section "Contacts".
Delivery and payment procedure
The buyer orders goods through this website, indicating the type and quantity of goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Internet store or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail in accordance with the order. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
The Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 2-3 days from the receipt of payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer.
Shipping costs will be applied in addition to the prices of the goods you purchase. The amount of the delivery fee will depend on the delivery option you choose.
Please note that in addition to the goods and delivery prices we will apply to your order, your country of residence may also require the payment of import duties and taxes. For more information, please contact your local customs office to check the applicable taxes and fees before placing your order. We are not responsible for such payments and taxes, and in the event that you refuse to pay such taxes and the order is returned to us, we will charge you for all costs incurred as a result.
You must provide us with complete and accurate address information and the name of the recipient. We cannot be held responsible for the delivery of your order to the wrong address or the wrong person because you are supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information.
We will do our best to deliver your order on time. However, from time to time, delays are inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events beyond our control, such as transportation disruptions, import delays, software or technical failures.
We cannot deliver on national and public holidays, during Christmas or New Year's Day. Delivery will take longer than usual on these dates.
1. All goods purchased at www.trolla.lv have a manufacturer's warranty.
2. The manufacturer's warranty period for the goods is different.
3. Information about the manufacturer's warranty period for the specific product can be found in the product description or it is possible to ask the trolla.lv customer consultant.
4. In cases where the manufacturer has set a warranty period of less than two years for a product, the consumer is entitled to file a claim for non-compliance of the product with the terms of the contract within two years from the date of purchase.
5. The right to file a claim is valid if the product was used only in the intended conditions and only in the household.
6. For legal entities other than the Consumer, only the warranty period specified by the Manufacturer is provided.
7. Please be informed that the manufacturer's warranty conditions are valid if the buyer can present:
7.1. Proof of purchase (check, bill of lading);
7.2. Manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card (if the manufacturer or distributor has included one in the product package).
7.3. You can find information about the certified service centers of the manufacturer, on the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card, by calling the manufacturer's representative office or the distributor indicated on the product packaging, or by calling 23771600, or by writing to e-mail: [email protected]
8. Please be informed that the warranty conditions do not apply to the product's additional accessories (for example, the product's accessories), battery cells (for example, batteries, accumulators), accessories that have limited resources (for example, fuses).
9. The terms of the manufacturer's warranty do not apply to damage caused by the fault of the buyer or user and are:
9.1. the product has damage to warranty seals, serial numbers;
9.2. the product has not been used for its intended purposes and has not been operated as specified in the instructions for use of the product;
9.3. scratched, broken constructions, poured water in places not intended for it, goods maintained by incorrect means, if unauthorized objects have been found in the goods, insects have entered the products or any other traces indicating improper use of the goods have been allowed;
9.4. if the damage is caused by non-compliance of the supply voltage, telecommunications, cable networks with the standards specified by the manufacturer, due to rapid temperature fluctuations, as well as other domestic and external factors, such as soot, smoke, dust, humidity, shocks, scratches;
9.5. if the product shows traces of unqualified repairs;
9.6. in cases of natural wear of the elements.
9.7. if non-standard power supplies, accessories and spare parts, as well as raw materials, which have not been certified by the manufacturer for use with the specified product, have been used for the product, and if this has caused damage to the product;
9.8. in addition to the equipment, the warranty does not apply - batteries, connecting cables, chargers, remotes).
9.9. if the goods have been used by the buyer for production or professional purposes (in case the specific goods are not intended for such purposes);
9.10. the warranty does not work if the damage has occurred as a result of incorrect transportation of the goods.
10. In case the goods are damaged, the buyer has the following options:
10.1. go to the service center indicated in the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card (taking with you the purchase confirmation document and warranty card) - we recommend it as the fastest way to prevent damage to the product;
10.2. apply at Aleksandra Street 2b, Tukums (taking with you a document confirming the purchase and a warranty card);
10.3. call 23771600, where the buyer will be heard by an employee of the online store www.trolla.lv and will recommend the best solution.
11. In case the warranty service is not valid, but the buyer refuses to pay for the repair, then the buyer must cover the diagnostic costs, and the buyer receives a report from the Service Center on the detected damage. If the buyer agrees to a paid repair, then the diagnostic costs do not have to be covered.
12. Complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution procedures.
Please submit a complaint about the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or in writing by sending an address to Aleksandra Street 2b, Tukums, LV3101. The complaint will be considered within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
If the complaint is found to be unfounded and you do not agree with the recognition of the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution options specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
- name, surname, contact information;
- the date of submission of the application;
- the nature of the dispute, the claims and the grounds for them.
Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution:
- Information on the dispute resolution process: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
- Information on the out-of-court consumer dispute resolution database: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-datubaze
- Online Dispute Resolution (ADR) Information: If there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer can use the BTI platform to submit a complaint to an independent dispute resolution body. Link to the SIT platform: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
We remind you that consumers have the right to file a claim for a product that does not comply with the terms of the contract within 24 months from the date of delivery of the product.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer's order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.